PACE is Leading and Innovating
PACE provides the following services
- Bowel and bladder
- Dressing and undressing
- Skin care (bed turns, general and non-sterile dressings, skin checks)
- Respiration (ventilator, bi-pap)
- General hygiene (bath/shower, grooming, nail care, peri-care, menstrual care)
- Meals and drinks (cooking, cutting up food, assistance with eating, G-tube, drinks, splints)
- Housekeeping (excluding Outreach)
- Nurturing Assistance
- Sexual assistance
- Assistance with medication
- Range of motion exercises
- Communication (opening mail, telephone assistance)
- Routine maintenance of assistive devices, personal vehicle, AAC eqpt.
Enhanced Services at the Bello Horizonte Programs
- We give consumers the information they may need to make healthy and safe decisions about their services.
- We teach life skills, such as banking, shopping and healthy eating.
- We assist consumers to connect with community agencies and resources.