OrgInfo - Solutions
Still spending countless hours trying to put together org charts each time there is a shift in your company’s organizational structure? Still struggling to get your employees to use your org charts, that cost countless hours and money,
for their intended purpose, not paper airplanes? Then let AutoChart , which produces intelligent org charts instantly, provide the solutions your HR team has been looking for.
Most organizations use a PC-based program to draw org charts, which is time-consuming. Because each slide/page can only contain so many employees, the user often receives multiple slides/pages.
Not only is the end user not able to drill down to get detailed data but it is often difficult to understand how these separate pages all fit together, making all that effort worthless. Furthermore, the charts are static and provide little more information then a name and title. If a user wants a chart from the perspective of a specific manager, then it will have to be created manually. Every time there is a change in superior/subordinate data, the org charts are out of date. You have to re-draw and re-send the charts.
Consequently, many organizations don't bother with providing org charts to all of
the employees, or sometimes not even to all of management. It's too time-consuming
and most of the time, the charts are inaccurate.
eliminates all of the above problems and more.
us to find out how!
Which type of organization is yours?
OrgInfo provides applications
for various types of organizations. These applications enable you and your
members to manage and share your Organizational and HR information. Depending on your type of organization, the following OrgInfo applications
| Application || || || Other |
| small || medium || large || multi-level or |
| small || medium || large || Unions || Associations |
| AutoChart |
| 1 ||
|| 1 ||
|| || |
| HR / Employee / Member |
|| 2 ||
|| 2 ||
| Intranet ||
|| 2 ||
|| 2 ||
| HRIS ||
|| 2 ||
|| 2 ||
|| If you are with a company or government, contact us for
more information on our applications. || If you are with one of these types of organizations, see
below for explanation of on how to use OrgInfo as an ASP (Application Service Provider)
application. Please contact us for more
| Note 1: Most likely, these organizations have no need
for org charts |
| Note 2: Most likely, these organizations already have
these applications |
As an ASP (Application Service Provider) service through
our website, OrgInfo.com enables you to store and retrieve
info about people in your organization. Let them keep their
information up to date for you and each other. Your organization can be your
company, government, multi-level or network marketing company, union
| OrgInfo.com Features: |
- Org Charts, on-line Member Directory and Intranet.
- Shows changes to any data instantaneously.
- Every member has password access to the organization's
- Powerful Search Capabilities on 28 members fields, at
4 levels of searching.
- Multiple access privileges
- view & update everyone
- view & update self
- view only & no update
- restricted to org charts for same department
- restricted to only public data
- no sign-in allowed
- Owner of the directory (Administrator).
- Multiple customizable fields, enabling further HRIS
- If required, we can install software on your internal
webserver and integrate to your database.
- E-mail distribution lists.
- Broadcast message.
- Export all members data in spreadsheet format which
can be imported into most phone directories such as Palm Pilot or Outlook.
- Import members data via spreadsheet format from other
phone directories such as Palm or Outlook.
- Customization of logos, titles and wallpaper.
| || All companies have directories of their employees.
These directories are usually |
OrgInfo.com eliminates all these problems.All organizations have (hardcopy or on-line) phone books. Quite often, members
of these organizations have their own individual phone books as well.
These phone books are usually:
- lacking current, up to date, non-cumbersome org charts.
- out of date as soon as they print them due to constant
- expensive to print and distribute.
- lacking sufficient information, such as superiors/subordinates,
manager/employee, specialty, etc.
- time consuming to search through (example: Who
is the Product Manager for product X? Who reports to this person? Who
does this person work for?).
- without photos, it's hard to remember what the person
looks like (useful to refresh your memory of peoples' names and faces before company
- time consuming to broadcast message.
OrgInfo.com eliminates all these problems.
- lacking org charts.
- out of date constantly due to members moving on average
of once every 5-10 years.
- time consuming to keep personal phone book up to date
and then to distribute info to other members.
- lacking sufficient information, such as superior/subordinate
or manager/employee relationships.
- time consuming to search through (example: Who is over
the age of 21? Who is a doctor or lawyer? Who works in the electronics industry?
Who graduated before 1990? Who works in Washington State? Who works in Europe?
Who is on contract to IBM? What is the ratio of males to females? Who has the
phone number 111-1111?).
- difficult to acquire and remember birthdates, join dates,
termination dates, etc.
- difficult to share documents.
Future OrgInfo.com Features :
- Message Boards (Discussion Forums).
- Single member record for multiple organizations.
- On-line Chat.
- Web-based E-mail.