Flexible Billing Solutions - Professional Services
Professional Services, business process, Billing
Like all successful organizations Omniware’s strength lies in the dedication and expertise of its people. Our professional services group can assist your organization with deploying, stabilizing and obtaining optimum performance from your billing system. This allows you to focus on your core competencies of delivering products, service or both while leveraging our expertise for the duration of your implementation. Omniware is currently providing professional services in both the Financial and Telecom industry.Listed below are some of the resources we can provide to assist your organization
- Project Managers
- Business Analysts
- Data Architects
- System Architects
Omniware consultants work from vision-to-sustainment to meet individual billing needs. Analysis
- Requirements analysis: Information gathering interviews, and active collaboration in creating billing requirements.
- Strategy and Process engineering: Define and refine current-to-future goals. Produce, streamline and improve billing processes.
- Report modeling: Suggest and specify reports that will monitor, add value and guide businesses growth.
- Performance analysis: Capture, analyze and improve processes to meet the performance requirements and needs for future growth.
- Governance: Design and implementation governance to bridge business rules and IT creatively and economically.
Transform and Integrate
- Management: Set in place the people, tracking mechanisms and the tools to work together and oversee the project.
- Business process integration: Review and recommend billing solutions to fit seamlessly into heterogeneous business environments.
- Data migration: Manage and mitigate the processes that will be required to smoothly transfer business operations from its as-is state to the planned future state.
- Patterns: Leverage our experience with billing domain problems and industry recognized solutions to enterprise problems to create the best possible implementation.
- Change management: Balance evolving needs with project goals, costs and timelines.
- Validate key success factors (KSF’s) and ensure mechanisms are in place to accurately measure and report on them.
- Post-implementation: Follow-up and review of project and process re-engineering success to create and share the lessons learned.
, Billing System
, Business Analysts
, business process
, Data Architects
, Professional Services
, project managers