North York Dental Clinic | Services - restorative care
North York Dental Clinic
teeth, Restorative Dental Care
Restorative Dental Care
Restorative dental care does more than just sooth the pain of an aching cavity. It helps prevent disease and preserves your teeth for decades to come. We provide a full range of restorative services, from mouthguards to root canals.
We have each performed thousands of restorative procedures in our 20-plus years as dentists. We make the process fast and pain-free, so you can rest at ease. Brand new technology and the most up-to-date practices mean you are getting the best dental care available in Toronto.
Toronto Restorative Services
- Digital X-rays with Reduced Radiation – We have the latest digital X-Ray technology in our North York office. Digital X-rays decrease radiation exposure by over 80% and allow you to instantly see what we see on a screen in front of you.
- Tooth Fillings & Restorations – A filling is used to ‘fill-in’ the space left in a tooth when a cavity is removed. We use porcelain or composite (synthetic) fillings; both are non-toxic and mercury-free.
- Root Canal – When the soft inner tissue of a tooth becomes inflamed or infected we may need to perform a root canal treatment. By cleaning the canal and filling it, we can often preserve the tooth.
- Sealants – Where there is a high risk of tooth decay, we spread a coating of resin-based material over teeth. This prevents food and plaque from getting trapped in crevasses.
- Mouth Guards – Many patients grind their teeth while sleeping, wearing down the enamel on their teeth. We can create a soft plastic mouthpiece to protect your teeth while you sleep.
Contact North York Dental Clinic
Email - none provided
Print this page