Expense Reimbursement Solution for Sage Accpac ERP
SQL Server, Expense Entry
Norming Expense Reimbursement provides a powerful, flexible tool for streamlining employee expense allocation and reimbursement processes for a single entity or multiple entities.
Integrating with Sage Accpac ERP, Norming Expense Reimbursement posts all transactions directly to G/L, automatically creates A/P Invoice and PJC timecard expense for expense entry. Bank checks can be created for reimbursement and cash advance transactions. Integrating with the Accpac Payroll module, Norming Expense Reimbursement transfers the employee expense and advance repayment to Payroll Timecard to use the payroll module to handle the reimbursement and repayment.A/R invoice can be created automatically to bill customer for the expense spent on jobs. AR miscellaneous receipt can be created to get cash advance repaid from employees. By enabling expense allocation across inter-entities, Norming Expense Reimbursement allows user to specify originator entity for expense entry, and destination entity for expense detail line. Posting of expense batch creates GL transaction for destination entity to allocate expense, and AP invoice or GL transaction for originator entity to handle the payment.
Described below are the featured functionalities of Norming Expense Reimbursement: Highlights
- Provides seamless integration with Sage Accpac ERP.
- Supports Pervasive SQL, MS SQL Server and Oracle.
- Allows unlimited optional fields for employee, expense entry and detail, payment entry.
- Creates Accpac G/L transaction automatically for expense entry and payment entry.
- Creates Accpac A/P invoice automatically for expense entry.
- Integrates with PJC module, enters expense against PJC contract, project and category. Creates PJC Timecard automatically for expense entry.
- Creates Payroll Timecard for expense entry to process expense reimbursememt.
- Creates Payroll Timecard for advance repayment to process repayment from employee.
- Drills down from G/L, A/P to originating employee expense entry or payment entry.
- Creates A/R invoice to bill customer for expense spent on jobs.
- Fully supports tax calculation, allocation and reporting on employee expense.
- Different expense entry can use different currency for an employee.
- Allocates employee expense across inter-entities, divisions, regions, departments, cost centers and jobs. The GL segment override is enabled with division, region, department, cost center and job.
- Sets up expense budget and monthly expense limit for employee to keep expense under control.
- Provides multi-dimensional view and reporting of expense history by period, expense code, employee, division, region, department, cost center, job.
- Restricts expense by employee expense control template.
- Sets up a monthly limit for each expense code of each employee.
- Maintains expense budget on division, cost center, region, department, job or employee.
Comprehensive Setup Option
- Enters expense entry in any currency if muticurrency is enabled.
- Enters reimbursement transaction in source or functional currency to settle expense entry.
Powerful Transaction Processing
- Accounts Sets
- Cost Center
- Expense Code
- Expense Template
- Allocation Template
Powerful Audit Trail Capabilities
- Allows duplicate expense code in expense entry, and consolidation is enabled.
- Creates Payroll Timecard for expense entry if using payroll for reimbursement.
- Assigns PJC contract, project and category to expense details.
- Allows user to drill down from G/L to expense or reimbursement transactions.
- Allows user to drill down from employee activity to the originating transactions entry.
- Maintains as many open batches of expense and reimbursement transactions if necessary.
- Maintains as many expense accounts as needed by expense code.
- Allocates expense across inter-entities, divisions,
regions, departments, cost centers or jobs, and overrides
the GL account segment if necessary.
- Calculates and distributes tax for each expense detail in expense entry.
- Apply reimbursement by selecting expense document from a list.
- Keeps details of all expense entry and reimbursement transactions and print them when needed.
- Prints a journal of the entries posted in each posting run, listing key pieces of information you can use to track each detail.
- Keeps complete transaction history for as long as you choose.
Extensive Inquiry and Reporting Capabilities
- Provides multi-dimensional view of expense history
by period, expense, employee or entity, division, region, department,
cost center, job.
- Keeps complete expense and reimbursement
transaction history for each employee.
- Reviews current and historical expense,
- Prints the expense analysis in detail
or summary by period, expense code, employee or division,
region, department, cost center, job.
, SQL Server