Norming Bank Security enables organizations to control, which users can see or use certain banks based on user permission setting in Norming Bank Security.
- Enables you to control user access to
any bank in bank service, accounts payable and accounts
receivable. This allows you to limit user activity to a
prescribed set of bank, blocking sensitive or confidential
banks from being seen or changed.
- Allows you to tailor user access to banks.
- Restricts users from viewing A/P Payment
or A/R Receipt Batches containing banks from which they
- Restricts users to adding banks only
to which they can access.
- Allows addition or removal of user restrictions at any time in response to staffing changes.
- Works with all the third-party products if they use bank integration.
- Restricts Bank Reports to only valid banks.
Access to standard reports should be controlled through standard
Sage Accpac security options.
Sage Accpac ERP 5.6, 5.5, 5.4.