Asset Management Solution for Sage Accpac ERP
Software Development, SQL Server
| || |
| || Norming Asset Management Overview |
|Norming Asset Management
is a powerful and complete asset management solution with Sage
ERP Accpac. The core functionality module, , can be used to process all the asset
accounting transactions, including acquisition, depreciation,
adjustment, disposal, merge and split. The higher functionality
module, and can be used to facilitate the asset maintenance
and lease management. The complete facility is also available.Highlights |
Integrated SolutionNorming Asset Management is developed
in the latest Sage ERP Accpac Software Development Kit, has
the same look, feel, level of integration as the Sage ERP Accpac core modules.
- Integrates with Sage ERP Accpac SM, GL, AP, AR, IC, PO and PJC.
- Supports Pervasive SQL, MS SQL Server and Oracle.
- Unlimited optional fields for asset register and transaction detail.
- Flexible asset and barcode numbering.
- Manages the WIP and transfers WIP to asset.
- Powerful depreciation facility, including depreciation projection and reversal.
- Full multicurrency support.
- Manage meters and SLA’s for equipment maintenance.
- Schedule maintenance activity and process maintenance expense.
- Manage asset lease contract and billing processing.
- Provide complete barcode-based asset tracking facility.
- Extensive inquiries and reporting functionality.
- Uses the fiscal calendar and currency
of Common Service module.
- Asset transactions generates General Ledger batches automatically.
- Integrates with P/O to streamline the asset acquisition
and invoicing process.
- Integrates with I/C for asset acquisition, disposal and
- A/P invoice can be created from asset acquisition batch
- A/R invoice can be created from the asset disposal batch
- A/P invoice can be created from asset maintenance batch
- A/R invoice can be created from asset lease billing entry
- Transfers the asset depreciation expense to PJC Contracts/Projects.
- Drill down from G/L,A/P and A/R to originating asset transaction.
Flexible Asset Numbering
- Acquire assets in the currency that vendor would use.
- The tax currency of asset could be different from functional currency.
- Calculate unrealized gains and losses for active asset as exchange rates fluctuate .
- Adjust asset value in source or functional currency.
- Disposal proceeds in source or functional currency.
- Asset maintenance expense can be processed in source or functional currency.
- Asset lease billing entry can be booked in source or functional currency.
Comprehensive Setup Option
- Asset ID can consists of up to 72 characters,with maximum 9 segments.
- Each segment can use the segment code that is respectively defined in category, cost center,location,and group .
- Auto numbering facility is also available.
Extensive Inquiries and Reporting Capability
- Accounts Sets
- Cost Center
- Depreciation Periods
- Depreciation Methods
- Acquisition Codes
- Maintenance Types
- Search asset by category, group, cost center, location. .
- Review complete asset activities history and the original transaction entry. .
- Check component assets of master asset. .
- Maintain serial no. and bar-coding for each unit of asset. .
- Print standard or customized label for each unit of asset. .
- Print asset list, asset history and depreciation report for audit or reconciliation with G/L
- Print depreciation projection report for the financial planning .
- Print capitalization analysis to compare budget with expenditure.
, SQL Server