My Site Keetro
Once all the initial settings for the setup of your website have been made by our team with the Initial Website Service, and your website is fully functional, it will need to be managed, content created and changed, and features implemented.
How does it work?
Website management is done by our team, based on your directions using only the email address you used to get your website. You can make requests for changes at any time for images, text, and other content on your website.
What does it include?
The Maintenance Service (available only for websites of up to 10 pages and 25 products and services altogether) includes the following:
- adding and modifying of pages
- adding and modifying of products and services
- modifying of menus, boxes and banners
- modifying website logo, social media and slider
- modify website general settings
- modifying website design
If your website is larger in size than 10 pages and/or has more than 25 products and services altogether and you need Maintenance, you can request a quote by Contacting Us after which you will receive an offer. The quote will have a variable value based on the complexity of the modification.
Why is Maintenance important?
Most web designers will create your website and then leave you to fend for yourself unless you pay extravagant sums of money. Websites need to be managed once they are up and running and this service is included with our hosting. The benefits of our web Maintenance Service:
- you save time and money
- request modifications using only your email address
- you do not need any technical knowledge or expertise
- our team's professional and expert knowledge
- our friendly staff
- quick turnaround time