Canadian Immigration Law - Refernce Guide
Immigration, Visas, Visitor Visas
he Law Office of Mirit Gevantschniter offers services in all areas of Canadian immigration including:
- Applications for permanent resident status based on family class, skilled worker class, humanitarian and compassionate class, entrepreneurial class, investor class and refugee
- Applications for temporary status including student visas, temporary foreign worker status, visitor visas and visas under NAFTA and GATS.
- Citizenship applications.
- Appeals and judicial review.
- Proceedings to stay in Canada and avoid deportation or other removal.
Immigration can be a stressful process. We feel that every client deserves to be treated with compassion, courtesy and
respect. We are fully trained to ask the right questions, fully assess your needs, and offer the best possible advice. We have helped many immigrants from worldwide to come to Canada. We
can serve you in English and Hebrew and we can arrange translations services for other languages.
, Permanent Resident Status
, Resident Status
, Visitor Visas