MDI’s team of IT and healthcare professionals is highly trained and experienced in the mission-critical field of medical data integration. MDI offers professional outsourced development resources for long or short-term projects.
MDI Integration Services
MDI Solutions has extensive Implementation, Version Upgrade / Migration, and custom Interface expertise with all the leading solutions in healthcare integration.
|HL7 Experience With: ||Major Hospital Systems: ||Hospital Application Interfaces: |
|Sun Datagate/eGate ||Meditech ||ADT |
|Healthvision Cloverleaf ||McKesson ||Billing |
|McKesson Pathways ||Cerner ||Laboratory |
|Oracle JavaCAPS ||Siemens ||Pharmacy |
MDI’s interface development solutions are composed of the following:
MDI provides a wide variety of support services that are designed to align with the requirements of your IT operation. MDI can support your entire integration environment, aimed at improving up-time availability, while at the same time proactively making maintenance adjustments to the integration infrastructure components. From full-service through to support back-up, MDI can create a partnership that works.
MDI’s support solutions are customized to each customer based on the following components:
Why MDI ?
- In today’s competitive job market, it is a challenge to find and retain professionals with the highly specialized skills and experience required for systems interfacing.
- Technology is rapidly changing, requiring significant effort, time, and financial investment in keeping staff up-to-date.
- Full-time interfacing resources employed by the hospital are often not fully and/or consistently utilized.
- Vendor applications are often not “turn-key ready” for interfacing to existing and future applications within the facility. Professional integration services can ensure timely project completion of application implementations.
- An integration solutions partner brings vast industry experience into your environment, likely expediting the resolution to common integration issues.
MDI Solutions offers complete outsourced, or utility model arrangements, acting as your "one-stop-shop" for your complete interfacing environment. For one easy monthly rate, MDI will be responsible for all hardware, licensing, development, support, maintenance and documentation of all interfaces within your organization. In this capacity, MDI takes on the up-time responsibility of all production interfaces, while at the same time proactively upgrading all licenses, operating systems, servers, network connections and ongoing development. MDI becomes your expert in-house interfacing team.