CubeWerx Catalog & Web Registry Server(WRS)
A searchable, standards-based catalog and repository for your geographic resources
CubeSERV, CubeWerx Catalog and Web Registry Sever (WRS) are based on the Oasis ebRIM information model and the OpenGIS Consortium (OGC) Catalog Services Web (CWS) specifications, creating an interoperable, standards-based solution for maintaining and searching geographic resources and metadata.
Our catalog can automatically harvest metadata from OGC Web Services and a wide variety of ISO standard metadata documents, then periodically reharvest to keep your information current and up-to-date. Searches can be performed based on spatial regions, time and date, keywords, etc. Catalog entries can be classified according to customizable taxonomies and classification schemes, so that relationships between entries is maintained.
| Key Product Features |
- Automatic harvesting and periodic reharvesting of OGC Web Services
- Automatic registration and export of metadata in multiple formats
- Store any type of resource in the repository, even binary data formats
- Support access to metadata content from Z39.50 catalog servers
- OpenSearch compliant interface (coming soon)
- Deployed as a Web Service for complete integration into Service Oriented Architectures (SOA)
- Maintains connections between resources based on flexible and customizable associations, taxonomies and classifications
- Fully customizable ebRIM information model
- Extensive query capabilities based on spatial regions, keywords, temporal, service types, etc.
- Supports OGC Core queryable properties that allow discovery across meta-data models
- Supports versioning of meta-data content
- Automatically generate RSS Feeds of search results (coming soon)