Available Now!! CubeWerx® Suite, Version 5.2
A Complete Infrastructure for the SDI and the GeoSpatial Cloud
CubeWerx is proud to announce the release of CubeWerx Suite, Version 5.2, a complete set state-of-the-art geo-spatial web services and solutions for your organization. Rigorously compliant to the latest OGC standards, CubeWerx Suite allows you to act in complete confidence that your CubeWerx solution is an open, extensible and standards-based architecture that will not lock you into proprietary, stovepipe technology.
CubeWerx Suite is a complete, out-of-the-box infrastructure for managing, sharing and publishing geo-data on the Web. It includes all products listed on the left navigation panel.
Cool new features in version 5.2!!
- Spatially-enabled user and role-based security for OGC Web Services
- Full featured Web 2.0 security console
- RSS based GeoSynchronization service for collaborative editing
- Full UTF-8 character support for map label rendering
- KML (Google Earth) ouput from the WMS and WFS
- GeoRSS output from WFS and WRS
- Supports OGC WMS Version 1.3.2 with multi-lingual capability
- Improved image processing support for TIFF, PNG and multiband imagery
- Significantly improved performance for complex SLD (Styled Layer Descriptor) based WMS requests
- Web Map Tile service (WMTS) with KVP and REST interfaces
- Improved text placement along paths and polygons
- Performance enhancements for queries on very large vector datasets
- High performance 'tile-based' data source, accessible through WMTS and KML/Google Earth
- Supports WFS as a data source for WMS
- Significantly improved handling of HTTP Web Service connections for server load management
- Improved display of legends