As interconnectivity in today’s marketplace develops, more and more businesses are relying on the Internet and other network technologies for business functions. Small and Medium-Sized Businesses (SMBs) are now able to compete more effectively with larger companies by expanding their geographical scope through Internet use. Unfortunately increased connection to the Internet also introduces security, compliance, and privacy threats that many SMBs find hard to deal with effectively due to lack of sufficient resources or expertise.
Marlabs’ Information Security Practice leverages a “Holistic” approach towards information security and data privacy that incorporates People, Process, and Technology. The Marlabs Information Security Practice strives to continuously deserve and preserve a position as our client’s “trusted advisor” for all Information Security and Data Privacy requirements by offering services and solutions that:
- Align with client’s enterprise goals and priorities
- Bring value to the client
- Support the client’s ability to innovate while controlling data, compliance, and privacy risk
Marlabs’ Security Management Practice includes the review and development of information security policy, procedures, standards and guidelines, information security risk assessment, security incident planning, and network security monitoring. These core components serve as the foundation of a company’s information security program.
Our Security Management Service Offerings include:
- Information Security Risk Assessment
- Information Security Policy Development
- Security Incident Planning
- Security Awareness, Training, and Education
- Network Security Monitoring (NSM)