The Manta Group wants to help you formally compare your company to your competitors. We bring companies in the same industry together to evaluate themselves against their peers which allows them to identify, adapt and implement the practices that produce the best performance results. Best practice frameworks are used to support the comparison.
The top five benefits of formal benchmarking with the Manta Group:
- Improved process performance
- Learning what other organizations are doing
- Addressing major strategic issues
- Compare your organization against best practices
- Provides an unbiased viewpoint, objective analysis and assures the integrity of the data
Formal benchmarking with the Manta Group provides you with a forum for the sharing and learning of best practices by comparing the experiences of participating organizations. The results enable the participating organizations to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of their IT operations.
Companies who benchmark their performance report the following benefits:
Start Benchmarking Today
- Identifies specific problem areas and eliminates guesswork
- Helps to prioritize improvement opportunities
- Shifts internal thinking from "inputs" to "outputs" (i.e. measures)
- Serves as an excellent baseline "report card"
- Makes it easier to increase performance expectations and "raise the bar"
- Creates a sense of competitiveness and a real desire to improve
- Challenges people to "work smarter" instead of "working harder"