Experience the power of MAGPIX and perform up to 50 tests in a single reaction volume.
MAGPIX Demonstration Video
Loading the player..
The MAGPIX system features an innovative design based on CCD imaging technology that allows for a more compact, robust system. It's also easy to operate and maintain with streamlined start-up and shutdown protocols and minimal maintenance requirements. And MAGPIX is supported by a broad menu of commercially available assay kits, as well as reagents to build your own assays.
Let MAGPIX empower your research with:
- Affordability: Benefit from an affordable multiplexing solution that costs up to 4x less than comparable ELISA assays.*
- Versatility: Transition to multiplexing at your own pace and exponentially grow your data.
- Flexibility: Achieve a wider array of goals with the ability to analyze both proteins and nucleic acids.
- Compact size: Reduce clutter with a compact instrument requiring less linear bench space.
- Efficiency: Measure up to 50 targets in a single reaction volume and dramatically reduce sample input.
- Assay support: Leverage a broad array of commercially available kits as well as reagents for user-developed assays.
*Price per result based on comparison of xMAP 42-plex kit to ELISA kits containing the same analytes.
xPONENT® Software Solutions
Data Acquisition and Analysis for Luminex Instrumentation
is a modular, flexible, software package for control of the MAGPIX, and . The software’s graphical user interface follows the typical assay workflow but can be customized to meet the needs of a specific laboratory.
xPONENT software is available with three levels of accessibility.
The basic xPONENT software package allows the user to acquire samples, perform analysis, and run system maintenance routines and remote web monitoring. This package includes the ability to calculate allelic ratios to analyze and/or normalize genotyping data.
The secure xPONENT package includes all the basic functionality, plus allows an administrator to set up user access levels.
21 CFR Part 11
For laboratories working under the FDA’s 21 CFR Part 11 regulations, xPONENT offers multilevel user management, full audit trail, electronic records and electronic signatures.
In addition to the access levels listed above, there are two additional licensable modules that add specific functions:
The automation module along with a device driver enables communication between the reader and a front end automation platform. Luminex device drivers are offered by many automation providers. For more information on available drivers please contact Luminex Technical Support.
This module allows communication with an external Laboratory Information System (LIS) database by allowing the export of patient result data and the import of patient sample information in ASTM format. Connection to your LIS system may require the use of middleware. For more information on middleware solutions please contact Luminex Technical Support.