Scorbatate provides a high concentration of pH-balanced vitamin C in a buffered mineral base formula to effectively assist with oral chelation and replace essential minerals lost during this process. Vitamin C is needed for heavy metal detoxification, collagen biosynthesis, lipid and hormone metabolism, and to support a healthy immune system. Studies show that insufficient intake of vitamin C results in an increased susceptibility to connective tissue injury and deterioration, and may lead to the development of cardiovascular disease. Scorbatate is indicated for bacterial and viral infections, environmental and heavy metal toxicity, stress and adrenal dysfunctions; and for accelerating burn and wound healing, and enhancing immune system function. Product ideal for vegans.
Each 1/4 Teaspoon (1.4 g) Contains
• Vitamin C (ascorbic Acid) 1000 mg
• Calcium (Calcium carbonate) 25 mg
• Magnesium (Magnesium carbonate)37.5 mg
• Zinc (zinc citrate) 1.75 mg
• Selenium (selenium HVP▲ chelate/ sodium selenite) 12.5 mcg
• Manganese (manganese sulfate monohydrate) 1.25 mg
• Chromium (chromium nicotinate glycinate) 12.5 mcg
• Molybdenum (Molybdenum glycinate) 25 mcg
• Potassium (Potassium carbonate) 25 mg
• L-Aspartic Acid 6 mg
• Vanadium (vanadium HVP▲ chelate) 25 mcg
• Hydrolyzed vegetable (rice/soy) protein
Adults: Add water or juice to ¼ teaspoon of Scorbatate and mix. Take once daily, or as recommended by your health care practitioner.
Available as: 170 g (6 oz)