A djustmentHub™ - IMAGE/Manager
The IMAGE/Manager document handling system eliminates the paper chase generated by the massive flow of incoming and outgoing documentation from customers and networks, especially in Signature and CNP (card not present) phone and Internet transactions.
IMAGE/Manager interfaces directly with MasterCard's MCOM and Visa's VRO Bulk imaging systems and communicates with scanners, fax servers and email servers to implement a low-cost digital image environment, supporting all user and network documentation needs, including letters, affidavits and forms. Barcoded forms eliminate the need to manually attach documents to cases through automatic case number recognition and image handling. Images can be stored on local disks or sent to enterprise imaging systems such as FileNet
IMAGE/Manager provides the following facilities for a claim department's imaging needs:
- The creation of image collections through various input mechanisms such as scanners, digital fax servers and various networks' imaging systems such as Mastercard's MCOM and Visa's VRO Bulk systems. These image collections can represent cardholder dispute letters, chargeback documentation, representment documentation, fraud packages and affidavits
- The viewing, manipulation and cataloging of image collections using image viewing software
- The attaching of image pages from transmissions to claims dispute cases using barcoded forms
- The integration of forms templates, letting an analyst select a template, edit it and integrate it into image collections for later transmittal
- The creation of image collections under claims dispute cases for transmission to various media, such as fax machines and imaging systems from various networks.
- Interfaces to AdjustmentHub's CLAIMS/Manager component to let analysts create case items, attach images to these items and review case items and associated document images.
AdjustmentHub IMAGE/Manager requires one of two possible environments - Microsoft Windows Server with Tomcat; or Linux/Unix Server with WebSphere. SQL Server 2003 or later is required for AdjustmentHub's case database.
Review the Documents tab for product presentations, brochures and white papers for further information.