AdjustmentHub is a comprehensive family of workflow-based case management tools integrated with a complete imaging system for forms and claims documentation.
CLAIMS/Manager , AdjustmentHub's workflow processing engine, can handle any payment type such as Credit, Signature Debit, Pin Debit, ACH, ATM, Electronic BillPay and other RegE and RegZ products. It automatically configures itself for any claim type to process the claim through pre-defined workflows incorporating business logic and dispute staff in well-defined process sequences.
CLAIMS/Manager can act in any role of a transaction - the Issuing financial institution, a third-party processor organization, or an Acquiring Merchant.
It contains facilities to:
- Open new cases and queue to various analysts for processing
- Accessing external data warehouses to locate relevant transactions and pre-fill required fields in the case (auto-research)
- Add and manipulate images and forms for cardholder, merchant and network documentation purposes
- Assign cases to various queues depending on case variables and transaction contents
- Sequence cases through a set of pre-defined workflow steps
- Define and present contextual questionnaires tailored for varied audiences including cardholders, merchants, and dispute staff
- Generate financial debit and credit records for cardholders and customers, as well as external network chargebacks and representments
- Where such facilities are available, CLAIMS/Manager interfaces with network switching software such as S1 Postilion/Office and ACI Base24 to receive network financial chargebacks and adjustments and to generate new ones back to the networks, in any required formats
- Define analysts and managers and giving them roles and responsibilities
- Define workflows and resources to implement rules and regulations for financial institutions, processors, governmental agencies and acquirers
- Generate and run reports for pre-defined and ad-hoc requirements
These facilities are further expanded upon in various Lean documents.
AdjustmentHub CLAIMS/Manager requires one of two possible environments - Microsoft Windows Server with Tomcat; or Linux/Unix Server with WebSphere. SQL Server 2003 or later is required for AdjustmentHub's case database.
Review the Documents tab for product presentations, brochures and white papers for further information.