Agriculture and Food Advisory Group
Business Development, Business Development Plan
The Kirchner Lifecycle Approach
We have developed a proprietary business method model we call the Lifecycle Approach designed to provide our clients and their investors with advice and hands on support for every stage of a company’s growth as needed or desired.
- Strategic and Business Plan Development
- Tactical Planning and Operations Support – in addition to assisting our clients develop strategy and business plans, as operators we like to drill down to build tactical plans with defined milestones and objectives designed to achieve the strategic goals. Not only do we make recommendations, but we can work as part of the management team driving the execution of the tactical plan.
- Sales and Marketing – we can work with the Sales and Marketing team to assist with go-to-market strategies, development of sales models and plans, forecasting, sales management and reporting.
- Interim Management – this is a catch-all description to cover a variety of management support activities that would include some of the services described above but also focuses on supporting and mentoring senior and middle management to develop leadership skills, organizational goals and objectives and alignment of corporate functions, responsibilities and accountability throughout the organization.
- Business Development – we can assist the company to develop and implement a business development plan to find commercial partners as well as negotiate and structure contracts and joint ventures.
- IP Transactions – we have deep experience in all facets of intellectual property and can assist companies to develop and execute a plan to build value in intellectual property including licensing and co-licensing, OEM, joint ventures, development agreements and outright sale of IP rights all of which are contemplated by our proprietary rights management model.
, Business Development Plan