As a result of current economic and business demands, collaborating with companies who can develop and enhance the services you offer has never been so crucial. In a recent survey Forrester recorded that 43% of firms have already increased their level of outsourcing: a trend that is set not only to continue but accelerate in 2009. This is not surprising as enterprise organisations streamline their operations and focus on core profitable service lines to weather current and forecasted economic challenges.
Whilst service providers are ideally placed to benefit from this growth, they themselves must appropriately partner with specialist firms for non-core, value-added (and crucial) services if they are to fully realise this potential. Service providers who maintain strong client loyalty through the highest levels of customer care tend to succeed best during a downturn. In addition, understanding and the ability to respond quickly to changing client demands are essential.
For example, in early September 2008 Infosecurity Europe Business Challenges Survey highlighted the following challenges when respondents were asked to list the five highest security priorities within their organisation/role:
1 - Data leakage prevention
2 - Secure remote working
3 - Compliance
4 - More cost efficient IT Infrastructure
5 - ID and access management that works
Since the mid 1990s, ITC have enabled a number of the world's leading service providers and Tier 1 telecom organisations respond to such demands. Our information security and advanced network infrastructure services have now become crucial elements in outsourced IT contracts, particularly for large enterprise accounts. They enable:
- Increased number of profitable revenue service lines through value added services
- Comprehensive service portfolio to outsource clients including critical managed and non-managed information security and infrastructure services
- Client and partner branded online sales quotation tools for instant pricing and improved decision timeframes
- Increased project delivery volume through online, client centric engagement and project management tools; proven in over 100 countries
- Agile service offering enabling faster response to market needs and trends
- Advanced consulting, integration and managed support from some of the Industry's leading consultants and engineers
- Business centric, value justified tender response for increased budget approvals
- Strong and publicised credibility in delivering advanced information security to FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 clients delivered throughout 100 countries.
ITC's focused information security and best of breed network infrastructure services provide a proven and agile support line for increased new business wins and an enriched client service offering. Our services are business driven to ensure board level support and are offered through modular and customised engagement platforms. In addition, mutual benefits may be gained by expanding each partner's client base and giving an increased number of business opportunities. Certainly, from a service provider perspective, profitable business may be gained which may have been previously unavailable or difficult to address.
Overall, we aim to maintain openness in our business relationships with service providers, and continue to develop this as a central component of our strategic direction.
> > >