ITC is a highly reputable information security service provider for the financial services community. Offering a strong track record of delivering strategic business value through advanced secure networking services and consultancy, ITC assist in helping organisations meet regulatory compliance, business continuity, risk management and performance challenges.
Addressing Current Industry Challenges
As financial organisations respond to the current economic challenges, ITC have adapted our services to enable:
- Streamlined infrastructure and cost reduction. Services include WAN optimisation, application acceleration, data centre consolidation and effective, integrated monitoring services for management and operational visibility
- Accelerated growth of profitable service lines through agile infrastructure services
- Data leakage prevention and secure content exchange, minimising potential brand damage
- Risk management & GRC auditing - Governance, Regulation & Compliance auditing and gap analysis relating to data and infrastructure security for reduced operational and reputational risk
- Remote working and secure partner access, through secure network configuration and management for mobile, remote, and outsourced service providers
- Clear calculated value for all service areas, assisting department heads to negotiate budget clearance
> View Services
> View and learn from Client Success
Operating from headquarters in Canary Wharf, London since 1995, ITC provide auditing and 24x7 global managed enterprise security to over 600 client locations throughout 100 countries from carrier-grade ISO9001 compliant tier 4 facilities. Our clients range from industry regulators, foreign exchange operators, prime brokers, global wholesale and retail banking institutions, to hedge funds, investment houses and boutique trading firms.
Clients include the Financial Services Authority, BNP Paribas, CLS Services, ICAP, Mizuho, Capita Insurance Services, Cheyne Capital and Rock Investments to name a few. Our experience is broad and delivered by seasoned individuals - all of whom are senior blue-chip managers with front line industry knowledge. Our services are standards driven, encompassing ISO framework methodology, ITIL best practice processes and PRINCE2 project management.
Our strong reputation for innovation, unrelenting customer focus and leveraged financial sector expertise has created a highly committed Fortune 500, FTSE 100 and Tier-2 customer base, where service excellence and agility has enabled clients to translate changing business demands into market differentiation and continued financial growth.
> > >