We help our clients transform their business processes with fact based decisions. Our services are a blend of quantitative analysis and process consulting. The results are manifest in measurable improvements to client metrics and our compensation is pegged to the incremental benefits realized.
Our relationships span diverse industries. Common to all our relationships is a commitment to deliver return on investment (ROI). Some of our success stories are highlighted below.
- A multi-year analytical customer relationship management process transformation resulting in year over year improvement in average revenues per customer.
- A services audit that discovered up to quarter million dollars in savings on diverting redundant claims to cheap channels.
- A forensic accounting endeavour to facilitate the settlement of a multi-million dollar class-action lawsuit against a brokerage.
Our consulting approach is analytically rigorous and we use a mix of statistical and quantitative analysis, explanatory diagnostics and predictive models in our work. However, in order to deliver measurable benefits our insights have to be actionable and have to integrate with the client operations. This is the principle of embedded analytics where we excel. Most organizations fail in the basic transition where the analytical insights have to transition from the strategic backroom to the front-end operations. We recognize that good analysis must be followed with strong execution for clients to realize value.
To illustrate how analytics embeds in direct marketing, we share our methodology for analytical relationship marketing in the graphic below.
The chart below explains the breadth of analytical capabilities needed by a company to excel in the marketplace. It also shows how Infernotions distinguishes from legacy decision support. It is not enough to analyze data for what happened in the past. It is critical to understand why certain events took place, what led to their occurrence, and how the future can be influenced to realize most benefits. This is the fundamental Infernotions proposition; we are navigators and trusted partners to our clients on their journey to their objectives.
Aside of standard metrics on delivery management, we have a strong focus on the following service commitments:
- Clear, simple language in communications;
- Actionable findings;
- Focus on the business user (as opposed to the analysis process);
- Clarity in relationship expectations;
- Tight project management;
- Commitment to benefits realization.