The Ambition Process focuses on the development of innovative strategies. Canada Post, insurance companies, banks and investment banking firms have used the Ambition Process to develop strategies and new directions. In this scenario a version of the Ideaction process is used by the senior executive team to develop:
- sound understanding of the environment and the boundaries
- a wide range of possible alternatives for the issues facing the organization, and
- a range of strategies to address the various facets of the issue.
What types of organization does it apply to?
The Ambition Process can be used by any type of organization from start-up to large, established leaders in their market. The only difference is the amount of resources and the time dedicated to the project
- Structured and customized planning.
- Powerful analysis of the current internal and external situation using simple and effective tools to get wide participation throughout the organization.
- Powerful strategy development tools and processes to understand the gaps and how to resolve them.
- Flexible process that maintains the executive control but enables the participation of managers, staff, customers and suppliers when appropriate.