Every company is looking to make measurable improvements in one or more areas of their results. Ideaction can design a customized innovation process to help your organization diagnose the core drivers of the problem, ask the right questions, and then apply the 4-step Ideaction process to develop innovative and practical solutions. We work with your organization to break through old and new problems.
What level and type of issues does it apply to?
The engagement could apply to any one or more of the 7 levels of change as described by Rolf Smith in "The Seven Levels of Change" ..
1. Doing things right
2. Doing the right things
3. Improving doing the right things
4. Doing away with things
5. Doing things other people are doing
6. Doing new things (never done)
7. Doing what can't be done
….or to any one or more types of business problems such as:
- Business model
- New products
- New services
- Human Resources
- Enablers (HR, Finance, IT, etc.)
It can apply to any issue where you want more and better solutions, faster -- from new products or services to strategic development. This program is particularly effective for issues that have already been "beaten up" by the organization many times and where innovative solutions have become the exception.
- More innovative solutions that are both exciting and implementable
- Accelerated process
- Dramatic improvement in the effectiveness of any team by using a proven process and experienced facilitator
- Enables new cross-functional teams to be effective immediately
- Generates more innovative solutions, faster
- Encourages new, innovative behaviors across the organization
Team members learn the overall process as well as some of the tools, leveraging the learning over the long term for the whole organization