Quantitative data remains essential for trading, monitoring and assessing media campaigns, but we go way beyond numbers.
Our Insights research service reveals the true picture of:
- the relationships between consumers, brands and media
- social and behavioural characteristics
- people's media choices
- people's response to advertising in different environments
- media performance within total brand communications
- how media behaviour changes over time
- the role of every possible contact between consumers and brands
Mindshare Insights research has not only given Volvo insight into where we need to concentrate our advertising spend but it will also shape the style and content of those adverts and the messages within them. This is a first in fleet press advertising.
Corporate Sales Manager
Volvo Car UK
At the heart of Insights is 3D, our proprietary research tool that combines the dynamics of brand equity, media consumption and an in-depth knowledge of consumer trends. It draws on BrandZTM, WPP's international brand study covering consumer relationships with over 25,000 brands.
We recently achieved an industry first with Connections, a new study conducted in partnership with the GroupM media companies and Millward Brown. It reveals which contact points have most influence on customers during the purchase process - and therefore enables the most efficient and effective channel planning.
We have also successfully developed MindSet, a pioneering research method that tracks and captures people's behaviour in real time using PDAs.