People are getting smart about online security. More and more of them are looking for the padlock icon and "https" prefix in the address bar of their browser before submitting personal information online. If your Web site doesn't have an SSL Certificate, visitors may leave before making a purchase, creating an account or even signing up for a newsletter. But you can change all that with an SSL from ObjectNova Inc.. All ObjectNova Inc. SSL Certificates:
Premium Extended Validation Certificate
- Are Affordable -
- Provide Warranty Information.
- Are based on virtually unbreakable 128-bit and high grade 256-bit encryption.
- Offer 99% browser recognition.
- Are supported live, 24/7, by our expert staff.
- Do not rely on third parties for their Public Key Infrastructure; our Certificate Authority owns its Trusted Root.
Premium Extended Validation Certificates provide the highest level of online assurance for your customers using a process that's standardized across all certification authorities:
- More extensive than any existing SSL vetting process (undertaken by any certification authority).
- Includes verification of your organization's identity, the validity of your request and the overall legitimacy of your business.
- Browsers also display both the organization name and issuing certification authority.
Using the same rock-solid, 256-bit encryption technology as our Rapid SSL and Quick SSL Certificates, Quick SSL Premium Certificates prove that your Web site is a secure place for customers to conduct business.
Multiple Domains Certificate (UCC)
Multiple Domain Certificates, also called Unified Communications Certificates (UCC), provide the most flexible class of SSL Certificates today by securing multiple domain names with one certificate.
- Secure up to 100 domain names on one certificate.
- Save money because the cost of one Multiple Domain Certificate, with additional domain names, is less than the cost of individual certificates for each unique domain name.
- Compatible with Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 and Microsoft Communications Server.
- Simplifies the process of managing multiple certificates with varying expiration dates.
Our Single, Multiple Domain and Subdomain certificates all use the same rock-solid, 256-bit encryption technology, proving that your Web site is a secure place for customers to conduct business.
NOTE: The UCC Certificate is ideal for Communication Server, Exchange Server and other Enterprise Applications, as well as for single companies or entities with many related URLs. This Certificate is not recommended for use with sites completely separate from each other (e.g. a network provider who builds Web sites for competitors).