GTAA Partners in Project Green - smart commute pearson area
Gtaa Partners In Project Green
Partners in Project Green works with Smart Commute to help local employers and commuters to explore different commuter choices like carpooling, teleworking, transit, cycling, walking or flexible work hours. It is our goal to help make commuting easier, healthier and more enjoyable, while addressing congestion issues in the Pearson Eco-Business Zone.
Smart Commute offers a wide array of services for employers and their employees within the Pearson Eco-Business Zone, including:
- Carpooling and vanpooling: exclusive on-line ride-matching programs for employers
- Site assessments and surveys to understand employee commuting behaviour
- Shuttle programs
- Emergency Ride programs
- Employee Work Arrangement Solutions: telework, compressed work weeks and flex hours, workshops, lunch and learns and seminars
- Incentives and promotions
- Clean Air Commute and other fun events
Smart Commute is a program of Metrolinx in partnership with
the Region of Peel and the Cities of Toronto, Mississauga, and Brampton.
REDUCING COSTS THROUGH COMMUTING
The program has also impacted their bottom line. By reducing the demand for parking, Hatch has been able to defer the expansion of their parking facilities, a savings in the hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Contact Gtaa Partners In Project Green
Email - none provided
Print this page