Services include: 2 HOUR RESPONSE TO SERVICE REQUESTS
- Emergency Service Plans
- Ultrasound probe repair at our certified facility
- Loaners available within 24 hours
- Scheduled Preventative Maintenance Packages
- New & Recertified Probe Sales, with full warranty
- New & Used Ultrasound Systems Sales, with full warranty
- We can purchase your Surplus Probes and Systems, allowing your books to look better.
- We understand your budgetary restraints and work within them.
To this end we ask our clients to allow us to "Repair, not Replace" their Ultrasound Probes.
This saves your business both "Time and Money".
In several cases, Ultrasound Probes that are not performing their functions to manufacturers' specifications can be cost effectively repaired.
Most manufacturers do not repair probes, but simply suggest replacing the probe with a new one.
While this may sound logical, there may not be a good enough financially sound reason to do so.
Bottom line is to find a way that still allows you to process patients (allowing you to continue billing) but also finding a more cost effective solution to lower your costs.
Great Lakes has found that repairs can often be as simple as replacing a bend relief or a lens,
or sometimes as complex a procedure such as replacing the articulation guide wires in a TEE probe.
To further assist you, we offer loaner probes, ensuring you have minimal down time,
and thus not allowing a repair to inconvenience your customers.
This also ensures your ability to continue to generate revenue.
When you receive your recertified probe from Great Lakes Ultrasound, it also comes with a full warranty.
Just part of our commitment to you of to become a valued partner in your overall financial growth strategy.
We are also able to provide servicing on most makes and models of Ultrasound systems, including peripherals such as VCRs and printers.
Give us a call!!