These systems are well suited for applications in augmented reality, immersive gaming, control rooms, home controls, and tracking assets
or people with badges (such at conference centres, to provide information on who interacted where with whom, for how long.)
Where our technology is in a beacon in a room, tracking a person or asset and their location and orientation, we provide the knowledge
of "I am here and facing this".
These are well suited for 3D Immersive Environments markets and customers:
• Augmented Reality: For a virtual layer "overlay" superimposed on physical reality (such as for use in simulated retail and training environments),
where customized messaging and applications requires positioning and orientation of visors and displays and other objects, our technology
provides absolute 3D positioning beacons and headtracking input solutions.
• Immersive Gaming: Ranging from near-screen to interactive rooms, we provide positioning for peripheral-type inputs (wand, glove, suit, etc),
enabling interactive gaming experiences.
• Control Rooms and CAVEs: Ranging from remote controls in your living room and home to factory and city-wide nerve centres and control rooms, your environment and displays are at your full command, with our gesturing and pointing control systems.
• Smart Badge Tracking: For environments where micro-location-based services are required (positioning and orientation of people/badges, such as museum
visitors, caregiver interactions for infection controls, or real-time location and facing direction of specific people in a conference centre), we provide the low-cost
positioning and orientation sensors for these badges/tags etc.
• Smart Asset Tracking: For environments where micro-location-based services are required (positioning and orientation of assets, such as displaying packages
facing forward, or for automated pick systems), we provide the low-cost positioning and orientation sensors for these badges/tags etc.
"You have something here..", CTO, global visual displays technologies company, Dec 2010.
"I do see a huge need for what you are bringing to the table..., as yours is a cost effective multiple solution."
- President, an award-winning realtime 3D positioning software company, March 2011.