GeoTime - Geo-Temporal Information Visualization - GeoTime ( )
analytics, Software Tool, Fraud Analysis
See Movement Patterns
GeoTime is a unique software tool that enables analysis through the visualization of complex event data. Known for its 3D Time Viewer, GeoTime’s unique ability to simultaneously visualize geospatial, temporal and link data allows users to see activities and events unfold over time. GeoTime’s patented approach to displaying events over time allows for quick and clear comprehension of movements, communications patterns and links between individuals. Insight, evidence and intelligence learned this visualization can quickly be turned into compelling visual reports, for maximum comprehension of the consumer.
GPS movement data from an individual jogging
GeoTime has been proven to facilitate a deeper exploration of data, driving faster, more accurate conclusions and resulting in sound decision making. Integrated within a GIS platform or as a stand-alone application, GeoTime's advanced analytics transform raw data into actionable intelligence.
The Importance Of Time
GeoTime's 3D Time Viewer is specifically designed to enable analysts to visualize movements, communications and relationships over both space and time.
- With GeoTime, analysts can simultaneously leverage GIS, communication and link data.
- By emphasizing chronology, GeoTime’s 3D Time Viewer instantly reveals patterns, outliers and errors within your data.
- GeoTime blends historical and live data visualization providing a complete and interactive common operating picture.
Visual Reports and Presentations
GeoTime provides concise visual reports, which quickly connect decision makers to the intelligence that matters to them.
- With GeoTime, analysts easily transform complex and diverse data sets into simple and easy to follow analytical products.
- GeoTime's reporting capabilities facilitate better communication and collaboration across all levels of the analytical and decision making team.
- Produce video presentations from within GeoTime with interactive playback and recording capabilities.
Applications for GeoTime:
- Law Enforcement, including: Criminal Investigations, Crime Analysis, Surveillance, Operational and Tactical Intelligence Analysis
- Fraud Analysis
- GPS and Location Based Services (e.g. emergency services, asset tracking)
- RFID Tracking Analysis
- Business Intelligence
- Manufacturing Processes, Supply Chain and Logistics Analysis
- Computer Network Alerts
, Fraud Analysis
, Software Tool