When you take your passengers onboard you are placing them into a unique environment. This isn't their living
room or their office, so why try to cram that world into a seatback? Give them applications that do useful
things for their environment. Show them that you understand.
FLM's software products are thoughtful, considerate, and appropriate. We put a lot of care and attention
into providing interactive software that feels natural for all ages, all cultures, and all personalities.
We think about these things.
When evaluating whether an application idea has merit, we always start by asking two fundamental questions.
- Does it make flying more convenient, enjoyable and entertaining?
- Does it benefit the airline by either improving an onboard service or generating revenue by enticing passengers to opt-in to new products and services?
If the answer to both questions is 'yes' it's the kind of software we want to create for the airline industry.
- Are compatible with the majority of IFE systems on the market
- Entertain, add value and bring convenience to the traveler's experience
- Develop customer touch points that extend beyond the flight
- Leverage the unique situation and opportunities only available in the inflight, in-seat environment
- Incorporate the principles of user-centred design
- Are user-tested and enhanced throughout the software development cycle