Emma Warrillow & Associates Inc. implements customer strategies with explicit long term objectives and valuable interim benefits.
Our consulting team will help you to:
• Make marketing decisions with confidence. We know that these are stressful times for those who must justify budgets and make quick decisions. Our unique combination of subject matter expertise provides a solid sounding board to help clients feel confident in moving forward with their strategies.
• Solve the problem. Many excellent ideas are lost in the translation between the analyst, the technical teams and the business. We strive to put things in terms that your team and your business will understand. Our strength is in working with all of these stakeholders to get to unified and realistic solutions.
• Get to the “truth” in your data. Using data and analytics to support a marketing strategy is more than just building and executing the right predictive models. Complex ideas need to be clarified. We leverage strong diagnostic skills and industry expertise to bring clarity to these concepts.
• Get your project done. At times it is an overwhelming task just getting a project started let alone bringing it through to successful completion. Our methodologies encourage teams to roll up their sleeves and get started. We provide the necessary level of project management and support needed for each engagement to ensure your goals are successfully achieved.
• Stay objective to support your selection of marketing vendors and evaluating marketing performance. The sheer volume of options available to clients’ today can make it tough to get to the right solution. And many partners have a vested interest in proving success. We focus on the facts – we are committed to providing unbiased, knowledgeable advice.
• Leverage your existing investments and talent. Having the right processes, tools and skill sets at the right time is key. Our consultants are professional and approachable and will seamlessly compliment your team when you need it most. More importantly, we put a strong emphasis on “knowledge transfer” and “mentorship” and strives to ensure that your team has the skills to keep moving forward at the end of our engagement.