EcoSpark Technologies is able to provide complete turn-key services, or a combination of services (Site Design, Site Installation, EVSE products, Service and Maintenance), guaranteeing that when the EVSE are installed, the installation and the product will be in full compliance with the requirements of the National Electric Code, electrical and building codes and all other applicable requirements.
EcoSpark Technologies believes that this model can be strengthened both by streamlining and by bringing additional value chains to the installation process. The following actions are proposed for consideration to reduce installation time and cost:
- In high installation volume cities, EcoSpark Technologies will petition the local building inspection authority to self certify the installation of EVSE. This will eliminate the need to both pull a permit to begin installation work and to call for an inspection to approve installation work. Eliminating both of these actions will significantly reduce the calendar time and man hours.
- EcoSpark Technologies can utilize its estimating site visit to present the customer with the opportunity to install other energy saving equipment. The equipment represented by EcoSpark Technologies will be customized to the needs of the locale. EcoSpark Technologies will provide warranty and service for this equipment directly to the customer.
- EcoSpark Technologies will work with the local electric utility to provide incentives to the electric vehicle purchaser for participating in electricity demand reduction programs offered by the utility. These potentially include reduced electric rates, a monthly stipend, and utility financing of the EVSE and its installation.
EcoSpark Technologies will coordinate these installation actions with the customer to ensure that all services provided at the time of EVSE installation are acceptable to the customer and meet the same customer satisfaction requirements as the EVSE installation itself.
EcoSpark Technologies provides services for following sectors:
- Government – Municipal, Provincial, Federal
- Commercial - Development, Condominiums, Parking Garages, Home use