With the help of the ecobee Remote Sensor Module you can take control of your comfort with the ability to:
- Use a sensor to control the HVAC system instead of the thermostat.
- Average temperature or humidty sensors in the building to get optimal system performance.
- Use already programmed high and low temperature alerts with a control sensor to let you know if there are problems with the system.
Monitor temperatures, humidity and CO2 of locations and non-HVAC equipment with the ecobee RSM. You can also:
- Set different thresholds or actions for each sensor for easy building management.
- Monitor discharge air temperature to ensure equipment is functioning properly.
- Set up the RSM to alert you if the sensors detect something wrong.
Get accurate weather data with an outdoor sensor. The information gathered will be used to configure HVAC algorithms to help the HVAC system maintain the most comfortable conditions for the most amount of savings.
Up to 4 more dry contacts inputs capable of generating alerts or actions when tripped.