With an increasing public and corporate awareness of climate change, it is important for organisations to be aware of their greenhouse gas emissions and to take a proactive stance on reducing these emissions.
It is especially important for organisations that may have legal obligations to report their emissions under the Federal Government’s NGER (National Greenhouse and Energy Reporting) Act and EEO (Energy Efficiency Opportunities) Act, or under various state-based schemes such as:
Earth Systems’ experience in the greenhouse gas auditing sector will ensure that your company’s emissions are properly managed through a site assessment to calculate these emissions and a provision of key recommendations to target the most cost effective methods of reducing these emissions. Upon request, Earth Systems will also assist you in the process of determining and fulfilling any reporting obligations that your organisation may have.
Earth Systems provides multi-disciplinary consulting, project management and research capabilities in the greenhouse gas sector. Our services include:
- Benchmarking the GHG emissions of a product, service or operation using the appropriate standard or methodology;
- Determination of mandatory reporting obligations;
- Provide assistance for report compilation for any mandatory reporting compliance;
- Development of an emissions management platform or framework for your organisation’s future reporting requirement and monitoring activities;
- Provide emissions reduction measurements to ensure that your organisation’s emissions are minimised in the most cost effective way; and
- Linking greenhouse gas reduction projects to carbon credit generation potential.
- Carbon and energy balance calculations and assessment for an algal biodiesel production process
- NGER report submission assistance for a Victorian wind farm
- NGER assessment and assistance for a large Australian paper mill
- Greenhouse gas assessment and provision of key recommendations to reduce the greenhouse gas emissions of a company that provides reusable crockery and utensils for public events