Emission from energy consumption is one of the key issues affecting an organisation’s financial state as well as its environmental obligation to society. As such, reducing energy consumption could not only improve your organisation’s financial performance, but would also reinforce your organisation’s corporate social responsibility in the environmental sector.
Earth Systems is able to assist you to achieve this goal. Based on our experience in the energy sector, we will be able to give advice on how to use energy more effectively through key energy efficiency measures customised to fit your organisation’s environment. Bear in mind that sometimes minor adjustments could result in big savings.
A payback period of 18 months is achievable when investing in a relatively simple energy efficiency measure. This is equal to an interest rate of ~46% per annum when put as a deposit in a financial institution.
With our expertise and experience in the energy sector, Earth Systems is well placed to offer you the following services:
- Site energy auditing as per AS/NZS 3592;
- Site energy use and process efficiency improvement;
- Development of an energy management plan; and
- Assistance to any regulatory compliance for report submission.
- A level 1+ site energy audit for a complex aged care centre in Victoria
- Identification of energy efficiency measures in an oil and gas refinery for carbon credit generation purposes