We’ve spent many years perfecting our ability to develop and deploy professional dashboard solutions. Now is your chance to learn Dundas’s best practices and methodologies for creating effective digital dashboards through our extensive Dashboard Development Training Program.
- Has experienced developers and IT infrastructure but lacks the expertise necessary to implement effective dashboards
- Understands there is more to developing a dashboard than piecing together various data visualization components
- Wants to be self-sufficient in delivering and evolving custom dashboard solutions
Our training program is designed for the intermediate to senior developer who is well versed in software development practices but needs to familiarize him/herself with dashboard-specific theory, design principles and functionality. Dundas will help you:
- Learn the use of the dashboards and data visualization best practices
- Learn how to utilize Dundas’s award-winning data visualization components (Chart, Gauge, Map) into dashboards
- Learn how to elicit dashboard requirements from business users
Afterwards, you should be able to:
- Become a driving force behind any dashboard initiative
- Choose the right data visualization components to represent your data
- Provide the right mix of user functionality to present an intuitive interface
- Build a dashboard from rough ideas
Dundas has professional training facilities; however, we can accommodate by providing the training onsite at your office. If requested onsite, all ancillary costs will be your responsibility.
For inquiries on pricing and/or more information on the training program, please contact us at:
Dundas Data Visualization Inc.
500-250 Ferrand Drive, Toronto, ON Canada M3C 3G8
(800) 463-1492 x120
(416) 467-5100 x120