This course will ensure your steersperson has the skills required to confidently steer races.
This full day course features:
- low instructor : participant ratio
- in-class theory and on-water application
- highly skilled, experienced and knowledgeable facilitators
Skills taught, practiced and tested will include:
- crew commands and vocabulary
- forward and reverse steering
- left and right turns
- arriving and departing docks
- race situations
Volunteer paddlers will be utilized whenever possible to ensure maximum experience at the helm.