Keeping up with the work hours reliability of employees work is very important to employees and managers alike. Employees want to earn as much money as possible for their work and get the next promotion, and managers want to ensure that their workforce is performing optimally. We know that, in order to benefit from a time and attendance solution, it must be comprehensive, but still intuitive. Your organization's managers need to know when their employees are actually coming and going – not when they may pretend to. Dayforce Time and Attendance includes inclusive time-tracking functionality to help organizations track employee time, calculate gross payroll and comply with complex regulations. It also reduces costs associated with absenteeism and buddy punching. It works seamlessly with the
modules, enabling your managers to see how actual Key Performance Indicator (KPI) performance compares with forecasts and the impact on their performance measurement and incentive pay.
Dayforce Time and Attendance:
- Includes a rich set of rules out of the box to meet client needs.
- Integrates seamlessly in a single coherent application with Planning and Scheduling.
- Calculates complex gross payroll accurately.
- Enhances usability by allowing for exceptions-based management and corrective action.
The Dayforce Time and Attendance Advantage
Reduce labor costs. You can increase the accuracy of gross payroll calculations through standardization and automation and decrease payroll costs by reducing time-capture errors.
Comply with complex regulations . You can use our solution to make sure that your organization is in compliance with complex regulations like union rules, the Department of Labor, hour and wage laws, and heightened reporting requirements.
Improve productivity. Using our solution, you can streamline and accelerate administrative processes. Be aware of your employees’ attendance and performance by self-correcting processes.
Dayforce Time and Attendance Capabilities
Our Time and Attendance module is the heart of our solution. It has the flexibility to integrate with traditional time clocks, soft clocks, and embedded smart clocking at the point of sale. Our module automates the entire punch to pay process, eliminates errors, provides real-time costing and connects seamlessly to Dayforce’s Planning, Scheduling and Task Management modules.
- Manages hour and wage-rule compliance.
- Manages and enforces complex local, state and federal labor laws easily.
- Records time, manage exceptions and correct errors.
- Reviews a full audit trail and notifications include a built-in waiver process.
- Exports punch detail and gross pay dollars and hours to an external payroll system or processor.