Darryl H. Hayashi, Chartered Accountant | Tax Remedies Offered | Accounting, Bookkeeping, Tax Therapy, Tax Amnesty, Audit Help
Darryl H. Hayashi
Tax, corporate tax, Personal Tax
My firm specializes in all circumstances dealing with Canada Revenue Agency
or the Ministry of Finance, Province of Ontario.
We are considered a "boutique" type of accounting firm that is well-known throughout Southern Ontario
for the type of services we provide.
While many accounting firms do not feel comfortable in dealing with the Government agencies,
our firm is eager and willing to assist as a negotiator in order to fully protect your rights and assets.
We are involved in the filing of:
- Voluntary Disclosures for individuals and corporations that need to file tax returns that are considered late
- Fairness Legislation letters that waive interest and/or penalties applied by Canada Revenue Agency
- Notices of objection for individuals and corporations should you disagree with Canada Revenue Agency and the Ministry of Finance tax assessments
- Late filed corporate and personal tax returns, no matter how long you have been negligent in filing
We deal exclusively with:
- Compliance situations, of both a personal or corporate nature, consisting of filing personal
and corporate tax returns, GST returns, payroll remittance returns, amongst others
- Collections negotiating with Canada Revenue Agency and the Ministry of Finance in order
to allow you to make timely payments and to ensure that collection proceedings do not continue to escalate
We represent you in:
- Meetings with audit, appeals, compliance and collections representatives
from Canada Revenue Agency, Ministry of Finance and WSIB
Despite our specialization, we also offer all the basic accounting services:
- In-house bookkeeping services
- Corporate financial statement and tax return preparation
- Personal tax preparation
- Corporate and personal tax advice and planning
When performing our basic services for you, you can rest assure that we will do our best to "audit proof"
your financials and tax returns. That is, we will do our best to file financial and tax information
that makes sense. By doing so, we are circumventing the problems that may occur when reviewed
by the Government authorities.
Hopefully, that is logical to you and gives you a better understanding of how our firm operates.
, Personal Tax
Contact Darryl H. Hayashi
Email - none provided
Print this page