PRO Document Enhancer Plus allows you to cost effectively re-engineer and re-purpose print applications by removing the most common barriers and opening the way to making rapid, focused changes to legacy applications in realistic time frames and within tight budgets. PRO Document Enhancer Plus
combines the rapid and cost effective one-to-one marketing capability of
with the ability to deliver operational efficiencies found in
Our clients attain competitive edge by quickly re-engineering documents to meet rapidly changing production, marketing and legal needs.
- Optimize print output and automate mail processing across existing printers and inserters with internal and postal barcodes
- Leverage the existing white space and/or merge incremental pages with relevant marketing messages and images – all at the print stream level
- Obtain a rapid ROI by supporting revenue opportunities and operational efficiencies
- Make Transpromo strategies more profitable and supports postal optimization
- Eliminate the need for expensive and time-consuming upstream application reprogramming or re-composition of transactional customer communications
- Gain flexible, fast and reliable document re-engineering, print stream conversion and process optimization
PRO Document Enhancer Plus adds flexibility to mail room operations, optimizes equipment utilization and increases operator productivity. This flexible business application adds value across our client’s facilities as they employ it to advance internal automation, deliver on operational imperatives and marketing initiatives. Importantly, this award-winning product helps them provide critical support for QA and customers service processes. PRO Document Enhancer Plus
offers a straightforward method for re-engineering and manipulating your existing documents at the print stream level. This flexible application rapidly, smoothly and inexpensively integrates with your existing infrastructure to add, suppress and manipulate document attributes to add barcodes and achieve optimal white space management. It offers a clear-cut method to automatically add, modify, suppress and sequence pages, text fields, form fields, hyperlinks, OMR marks and keylines as well as internal and postal barcodes. This includes 2D barcodes such as DataMatrix and PDF417, and the new Intelligent Mail® barcode. PRO Document Enhancer Plus
fits into your system architecture easily and reliably, and can run as a standalone system to add value to print streams and output the results in the same format (e.g. AFP in to AFP out) or it can be configured to output different formats (e.g. AFP in to PDF out). Like all CrawfordTech solutions, it works with most common print streams, including AFP, Metacode, PDF, PostScript, PCL, Line Data, and runs on a wide variety of platforms including z/OS, Solaris, Linux, HP-UX, AIX and Windows.
Included with Document Enhancer Plus are Indexing and Splitting features:
Indexing reduces development costs and supports increased productivity by indexing even the most complex documents by selecting and extracting pertinent data from within a print stream with a powerful new scripting language.
- Data mine documents and print streams for information
- Create highly responsive index files in any common format
- Script if – then – else statements for any particular page
- Apply specific rules and intricate logic routines.
Indexing is a key component in enabling the display of mission-critical customer correspondence online, in creating custom electronic bill presentment systems, or to add TLEs and bookmarks to complex and dynamically assembled documents.
Splitting supports increased productivity by enabling very fast and precise splitting (bursting) of large output files into numerous "subdocument" files.
- Provides greater control over production output by maximizing equipment utilization, segment statements, and report distribution requirements
- Repurpose select production documents for presentment on the Web or for archival storage.
- Divide output files into customer-specific documents and other precisely defined groupings.
Also available is the option to add a Batching to Document Enhancer Plus.
Batching provides production flexibility by grouping multiple files in specific order, or “batches,” to fulfill size or number constraints of enterprise content management import utilities or CD/DVD authoring systems.
- Overcome limitations in the number of concurrent output files allowed
- Maximize available storage space
- Work more efficiently within the limitations of production post processors.
Batching can also automatically split large numbers of files into groups for branches, regions, brokers or make groups of individual files that will fit onto a particular size of media, such as DVDs or CD-ROMs in a mastering application.
Contact us now: