Internal Audit and SOX 404 Consulting - Audit and Other Assurance - Services
Clifton Co Ltd (the)
Control Systems, Audit Services
An internal audit function helps your governing board or audit committee fulfill its responsibility for establishing effective and efficient control systems, reporting policies and procedures, and for creating a system of corporate governance.
Whether these responsibilities are mandated by the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) and other regulations, or they are voluntary, you can count on Clifton Gunderson internal audit services–
- If you are concerned that your internal audit function is not keeping pace with the changing business environment.
- If your organization is unable to find time and resources to create and communicate important goals and policies.
- If you are unable to monitor progress toward goals.
- If you are unable to hire or retain experienced internal audit personnel.
Count on Clifton Gunderson for a wide range of internal audit services–
- Internal control reviews and assessments
- Process improvement reviews
- Information system reviews
- Cash management system reviews
- Regulatory compliance assessments
- Fraud risk assessments
- Investigation of suspected or actual fraud
- Training for internal audit professionals
- Asset/liability system reviews
- Internal audit team training and reviews
- Cosourcing/outsourcing of audit services
- For financial institutions, review of control systems over trust activity, branches, investments, loans, derivatives and deposits
, Control Systems