But what is the solution? Corporate health fairs and wellness days are becoming more common, which is a step in the right direction. However, they are not long term solutions to increasing employee retention, productivity and overall satisfaction; or reducing corporate health care costs and increasing the bottom line. These benefits only materialize when there is a long-term commitment to modify and sustain healthy lifestyle habits.
My approach is to offer dynamic, high energy, educational seminars on health and wellness specifically tailored to the needs of your employees. I follow up my seminars by being available as your company’s personal nutritionist, revisiting your company on as many occasions as required for one-on-one nutritional consultations. This allows me to maintain the motivation level of employees who wish to take an active role in improving their health, as well as increasing their energy and productivity over the long term.
“Independent studies have shown a return on investment in the neighborhood of $4 for every $1 invested in corporate wellness programs.” (Buffett Taylor, 2000)
FEES – Corporate Programs
A free consultation is available in order to determine the unique needs of your company and tailor a seminar and program that best suits your corporate culture. .
- Keynote Presentations
- Lunch & Learn Style Seminars
- Nutritional Newsletter
- Contributing articles monthly to existing newsletter
- Corporate kitchen/cafeteria make-over
Popular nutrition seminar topics include:
- Nutrition and Stress Management in the Bay Street Rat Race
- Nutrition Balance- ultimate nutrition and enjoyment the 80/20 way
- Nutrition for Energy and Productivity in the Workplace
- 10 Powerful Foods to Optimize your Health
- Natural Beauty -Gorgeous from the inside out
- Fast Food Healthfully-Navigating the food court
- Full or partial coverage by extended health care provider (easily arranged in most cases)
- Fees paid directly and in full by the employee
- Incentive plan or full coverage by company employer