Cholkan + Stepczuk, Chartered Accountants
Listed below are the traditional basic services that you
expect most accountants to offer, and then some. These are important
because they can lighten your work load and keep you up-to-date
with regulatory requirements. We provide these services the same way we approach
everything we do - in an effective, helpful, friendly and cost-conscious manner.
We lighten your workload and give you
peace of mind when we:
- Prepare, review and/or audit financial statements
- Conduct monthly or quarterly bookkeeping, and GST, PST, payroll and other tax
- Provide integrated corporation/shareholder tax planning. Prepare corporation income tax
and other tax returns
- Prepare of annual returns such as T4 payroll, T5 Investments income, Worker's
- Represent you during tax audits(we're used to dealing with tax auditors and can speak
- Recommend computer hardware; recommend and install accounting software and
most office software applications
- Advise and assist in the valuation, purchase and sale of businesses
- Provide personal tax planning, financial reviews, estate planning and advice
- Prepare personal income tax returns
- Advise on estate matters and prepare Trust (Estate) Returns
- Advise on capital sourcing alternatives
- Provide in-depth analysis and calculations for litigation and other third party
- Prepare special filings and reports for professionals.
Reach us: .. / .. .. / ..