Specialized Financial Knowledge for
Complex Litigation Cases
In today's business environment, commercial disputes have become increasingly more frequent and complex. Whether such disputes are addressed through a litigation, mediation or arbitration process, Chilakos Consulting Ltd. applies the most effective quantitative and qualitative techniques to assess, measure and present complex financial issues and/or quantify financial losses/economic damages in a clear, precise and easy-to-understand manner.
By applying financial and investigative skills within the context of the rules of evidence, Chilakos Consulting Ltd. assists its clients in effectively resolving the disputes in question.
Why Chilakos Consulting Ltd.?
Chilakos Consulting Ltd.'s professional staff possesses the necessary expertise, as well as the financial, accounting and investigative skills required in the successful handling of litigation support cases. This includes:
- Strong work ethic
- Analytical mindset
- A strong understanding of the legal system, both in Canada and internationally
- Eye for detail
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Litigation Support Practice Areas
Chilakos Consulting Ltd.'s professional staff has extensive experience in quantifying financial losses/economic damages arising out of:
- Breach of contract
- Product liability
- Product recall
- Shareholder/Partnership disputes
- Subrogated claims
- Professional negligence
- Personal injury
What You Can Expect By Working with Chilakos Consulting Ltd.
Chilakos Consulting Ltd. provides strategic assistance to its clients throughout the various stages of litigated, mediated or arbitrated matters, including:
- Detailed review and analysis of the Statement of Claim
- Preliminary assessment of any potential financial losses/economic damages
- Assistance in preparing the Statement of Defence
- Assistance in preparing relevant questions regarding the loss/damages quantification aspect of the claim during Examinations for Discovery
- Preparation and/or analysis of expert reports
- Preparation of briefs or statements of issue for mediation or arbitration purposes
- Assistance with meetings and/or conference calls to help resolve the quantum aspects of the issues in dispute
- Independent expert testimony at trial
- Assistance in preparing relevant questions with regard to the financial aspects of the claim for cross examination purposes