Auum Omega 3 D-Boost with Vitamin D Gelcaps Product
Cheryl Millett Omega 3 & Holistic Nutritionist
alternative medicine, Health Products, Health Supplements
About Auum Product D-Boost with Vitamin D Gelcaps
Auum D Boost Mammalian Omega 3 Vitamin D3 3-D Boost Capsules offer quick absorption sunshine
Mammalian Omega 3 with 500 IU natural D3 per capsule (may be burst in your mouth)
Auum Omega 3-D Boost capsules contain Omega 3s – EPA, DHA and DPA in a form and ratio almost identical to that found in nature’s perfect food, human breast milk.
Auum formulations stand apart from fish or plant sourced Omega 3 supplements because they provide DPA (Docosapentaenoic Acid) in a bioavailable form. This is an essential Omega 3 not present in plant oils and present only in trace amounts in fish oil preparations. In breast milk, this DPA component is significantly present in amounts almost equal to the DHA content. Careful selection of raw materials and specialized processing ensures Auum Omega 3 formulations retain very high concentrations of DPA.
Likewise, the EPA content in Auum Omega 3 formulations is in a similar ratio as that found naturally in the human body. DPA is highly effective in repairing and maintaining healthy blood vessels.
Auum Omega 3 formulations can quickly and efficiently be absorbed into the body, unlike fish oils. As in humans, the DHA, EPA, DPA in the mammalian form as used in all Auum supplements, are located primarily in the end positions on the triglyceride molecules, while they are present only in the middle position of the triglyceride molecule in fish oils. When present in the proper positions and in the right structure, these omegas are all immediately available for absorption first in the mouth and further when they reach the small intestine. All Auum omegas have this bioavailable structure.
Our D-Boost capsules can be swallowed and quickly absorbed through your digestive system. However, their beauty lies in the fact that they can also be burst in your mouth to take full advantage of the ability of our mammalian omega 3 to be absorbed sublingually (from the Latin for “under the tongue”).
Auum Omega 3-D Boost provides 500 mg seal oil along with 500 iu natural Vitamin D3 per capsule.
What research indicates regarding Omega 3 and Vitamin D:
- Mammalian Omega 3 is an excellent source of EPA, DHA and DPA for the maintenance of good health
- Vitamin D3 helps in the maintenance of bones and teeth, and in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus
- Around 1/3 of the long-chain Omega 3 circulating in our blood can be attributed to DPA
- DPA is said to be 10 times more effective than EPA in repairing blood vessel walls
- Health Canada, The Canadian Heart and Stroke Foundation and The Canadian Cancer Society all recommend an INCREASE in dietary Omega 3
- A deficiency in Vitamin D3 has been linked with increased risk of a host of diseases and associated inflammation, i.e. asthma, autism, diabetes, Alzheimer’s, cancer, MS, osteoporosis, SIDS, insomnia, Crohn’s, depression, obesity, etc.
- The Canadian Cancer Society began recommending that all adults consider supplementing with 1,000 IU of Vitamin D3 daily in June of 2007
- Activated D is the master key required to enter our DNA library to determine the correct response for continued health. An increase of Vitamin D levels is directly linked to improved skin, eye, heart, vascular and respiratory health, as well as enhanced metabolism (weight management), strong bones and improved sleep patterns
- Supplementation with 1,000 IU of Vitamin D is recommended by Health Canada
- Statistics Canada reported Vitamin D levels in Canadians ages 6 to 79 dropped by 6.2% from 2009-2011
What Auum Customers are saying:
“I like using the capsules, as I have colitis, and find them a very convenient way to get omega 3” Armando S.
Frequently Asked Questions: sunshine
Do I have to chew the D Boost Capsules?
These capsules can be swallowed if you prefer. They are, however, designed with our sublingual technology in mind. You can pop the capsules in your mouth and allow the oil to be directly absorbed sublingually. They have added rosemary essential oil.
, Auum Omega 3
, Essential Fatty Acids
, Health Foods
, Health Products
, Health Supplements
Contact Cheryl Millett Omega 3 & Holistic Nutritionist
Print this page