The Chalk™ Productivity Library was created by mobile learning experts to increase efficiencies and lower support costs. It offers a relevant and effective way to help users ramp up quickly.
The typical (median) BlackBerry® end user converts 60 minutes of downtime into productive time per day, which equates to 250 hours per year in recovered downtime.
BlackBerry ROI Study
- Multimedia-rich content
- Send to entire organization, or specific users / groups
- Modules are stored in a central inbox
- Content can be viewed offline for access anytime
- Usage of content is tracked and can be reported on
The library’s modules are focused on the needs of the average BlackBerry smartphone user, with topics all about getting more out of your handheld - based on the most common “How do I…?” questions.
Content categories include:
- Tips & Tricks
- Personalizing Your Device
- Power User
- Getting the Most out of Your BlackBerry Smartphone