If you do small business tax planning, this is for you. Tax Planning for Small Business Guide will make your job a lot
easier. Make your job a lot easier? That probably sounds like we're making quite a claim for this online publication. And we are.
Imagine if you could:
- Cut hours and hours from your research
- Find the answers you need in just seconds
- Get authoritative advice from some of the leading experts in the industry
- Give your small business clients the best possible solutions
If you could do all of these things, wouldn't that make your life easier? Well, that's exactly what the Tax Planning for Small
Business Guide will do for you. The focus of this unique online publications entirely on the tax laws and planning that pertain
to owner-managed businesses and private corporations.
- Incorporation and basic corporate tax planning
- Distribution to owner-managers
- Income splitting through an incorporated business
- Small business deduction
- Retirement compensation arrangements
- Employee equity participation
- Carrying on business
- Capital cost allowances
- Income tax considerations in the purchase and sale of a business
- Transferring assets
- The Small Business Corporation Capital Gains Exemption
- Other tax incentives
- Life insurance
- Goods and Services tax
- Provincial commodity tax
In addition to expert commentary it includes related CRA bulletins and circulars, plus a free subscription to the Small Business
Times Newsletter. It contains feature articles on key issues of the day by leading experts in the field. You can rely on their
authority because the authors have over 50 years of experience in the area of taxation. The authors write extensively on tax law, so
they are able to keep a practical perspective. That means you'll see how the law applies to the everyday situations you face with your
small business clients.
Discover the power and convenience of Tax Planning for Small Business Guide now with a FREE Trial Subscription! Your free
trial will allow you to experience the site exactly the same way as our regular subscribers. To arrange your free trial, call
1-800-268-4522 or your CCH account manager.
About the Authors
David Louis, JD, CA and Samantha Prasad, BA, LLB, of Minden Gross LLP; Robert Spenceley, BA, MA, LLB, analyst with CCH Canadian; and
Joseph Frankovic, LLB, LLM, PhD, CFA, tax lawyer and adjunct faculty at Osgoode Hall Law School, are the major contributors.