In structuring and raising capital, Capital Canada can:
- Advise on the optimal capital structure
- Present the investment opportunity to investors in a clear and concise manner
- Determine the universe of likely potential investors
- Represent the client in the private placement market
- Create a competitive environment
- Negotiate the most favorable terms available
- Oversee the documentation process
The sale of corporate debt or equity to one or more of a limited group of investors
can be an attractive means to raising capital. Private placements can be handled
more expeditiously than other available alternatives, often at a lower cost to the
issuer and with a higher level of confidentiality and flexibility.
Capital Canada is constantly involved in the private capital markets, thus we provide
real-time knowledge of the private capital market and the constantly changing market
conditions to our clients.
Capital Canada can help companies achieve the most favorable pricing and terms available
in the market for senior debt, mezzanine (or subordinated) debt financing and equity
Capital Canada possesses extensive knowledge of, and has relationships with, key
financial decision makers at a wide variety of financing sources.
Capital Canada can give an honest and accurate view of the market to provide clients
with the highest probability of a successful closing.