Investment Consulting | BBI Argentina
Real Estate, properties for sale, Property Development
Real Estate Investment Consulting Services of BBI Argentina
Span the Entire Purchase Process
- Property Scouting
- We work with well-connected and reputable agents in Mendoza who, in addition to identifying properties for sale on-line, in local papers and by agencies, locate properties not officially on the market. Over the years we have developed and maintained an extensive network of industry contacts.
- Guided Property Visits
- Our qualified bilingual agents will take prospective buyers to view the properties we have pre-inspected for them during the Property Scout phase. The pros and cons of each potential investment will be discussed while on-site.
- Soil & Water Analysis
- Once the client has selected potential properties of interest, we will have soil and water samples collected and our licensed agronomist will deliver to a reputable lab for analysis, payment on behalf of the client, and retrieval of results.
- Price Negotiation
- We undertake to negotiate the lowest possible price. We are very familiar with Argentine culture and bargaining tactics. We often save our clients tens of thousands of dollars as a result of our tough negotiating skills.
- Purchase and Closing Assistance (POA)
- For clients who cannot be in Argentina for purchase closing, we offer oversight of transfer of funds, payment to seller and signing of all relevant paperwork on behalf of our client for an additional fee.
- Introduce you to an honest and trustworthy escribano (an Argentine lawyer who specializes in real estate law and who will write up the contract for the purchase).
- Our Notary will review and certify all paperwork related to the purchase of real estate, including verification of clean title and ownership. An Argentine Notary has a PHD in law and specializes in real estate transactions. They play a major and necessary role in the real estate purchase process.
- Help you open a bank account with a bank that is legally licensed to deal with non-resident property purchases.
- Help you obtain a tax number (CDI, without which you cannot purchase a property).
- Advise you on how to obtain legal residency in Argentina if this is requested.
- Introduce you to an accountant who will help prepare your yearly financial documents and tax bill.
Post Purchase Referral Services:
- Property Development from plantation to cultivation and sales (Project Management)
- Introduction to architects and contractors for villa construction as well as management (monthly fee) and rental of the property (commission based).
- Contracting of third party service providers (builders, contractors, architects, etc.).
- Drafting of contracts and other legal documents with which to define and enforce agreements with vendors.
Property Management Referral Services:
- Financial Management – Bookkeeping, auditing of purchases made by employees, and tax filings (monthly reporting is required in Argentina).
- Technical Management – Interviewing and contracting reliable temporary or permanent labor as well as monitoring employees and directing their work especially at harvest-time in a vineyard
, Estate Law
, Estate Purchase
, Investment Consulting
, Investment Consulting Services
, Local Papers
, Open A Bank Account
, properties for sale
, Property Development
, Property Scout
, Real Estate
, real estate law
, Water Analysis
, Water Samples
Contact Bbi Argentina
Email - none provided
Print this page